As if the "not another wretched regulation" department did not have enough
to do, this jolly little thing sneaked in almost under the radar:

http://out-law.com/page-7594

I've just spent a happy time dealing with our own website and email footers.
I think the words "good" and "grief" are worth using here, along with "Gosh,
our clients will feel far more secure about using our services now", said
with a grimace and clenched teeth.

Tim Trent - Consultant
Direct: +44(0)1344 392644 Mobile:+44(0)7710 126618
email: [log in to unmask]
<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Marketing Improvement Limited, Abbey House, Grenville Place, Bracknell,
United Kingdom, RG12 1BP <blocked::http://www.marketingimprovement.com/>
http://www.marketingimprovement.com

Important: This message is private and confidential. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. This
email and any attachment(s) are believed to be virus-free, but it is the
responsibility of the recipient to make all the necessary virus checks. This
email and any attachments to it are copyright of Marketing Improvement
Limited unless otherwise stated. Their copying, transmission, reproduction
in whole or in part may only be undertaken with the express permission, in
writing, of Marketing Improvement Limited. Marketing Improvement Limited is
registered in England No. 4283972. Registered Office: 643 Watford Way,
London NW7 3JR