From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 January 2007 11:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Are 3rd party interview notes personal data ?

It's Monday and here we are again... Thank you all for your help so far. I was relieved, in a way, that the replies were not all clearcut and in agreement. Just picking up on the points in Doreen's email below...
What if I ask those concerned to give their consent and they refuse it?

Hilary Lawrenson, Data Protection Officer
National Probation Service - South Yorkshire
Head Office
45 Division Street
Sheffield, S1 4GE

Tel 0114 276 6911
Fax 0114 276 1967

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The information in this email is
intended for the addressee(s) only.
If you are not the addressee, please
tell us by using the reply facility
in your email software as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council cannot accept
any responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message as it
has been transmitted over a public
network. If you suspect that the
message may have been intercepted or
amended please tell us as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council may monitor all email passing through its networks.

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]