ITiCSE 2007 is taking place between 25 and 27 June 2007 and is hosted by
the School of Computing at the University of Dundee.  Thus year's theme
is Inclusive Education and includes accessibility of digital media,
widening participation in higher education and teaching inclusive
design. We are just finalising support from both BCS and HEA-ICS, as
well as book vendors and IT companies.

The call for papers attracted a record number of submissions which are
currently under review for publication in the ACM SIGCSE Bulletin.
Posters, student posters, demonstrations & tips/techniques can be
submitted up to 12th March.

Conference registration will open shortly thereafter.

More information about ITiCSE 2007 can be found at
http://iticse2007.computing.dundee.ac.uk/

We can supply printed A3 posters and A4 (folded) flyers for use within
your department/school and for distribution at any related events you
may be hosting - just let me know (to see them follow the links below).

http://iticse2007.computing.dundee.ac.uk/poster.pdf (>3MB)
http://iticse2007.computing.dundee.ac.uk/flyer.pdf (>3MB)

Please circulate this message around your staff, and we hope to see
someone from your institution in Dundee.

Ramanee
-------
Dr Ramanee Peiris
ITiCSE 2007 Program Co-Chair
School of Computing
Queen Mother Building
University of Dundee
Dundee DD1 4HN

ACM-SIGCSE ITiCSE 2007 - Inclusive Education in Computer Science, 12th
Annual Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science
Education, 25-27th June 2007, University of Dundee, Scotland
http://iticse2007.computing.dundee.ac.uk