Hello,

The back catalogue of The Joint Newsletter (1-12,
2001-2004) is about to be deleted. It will, of
course, remain on the Internet for the
foreseeable future at
http://www.pettarchiv.org.uk/jointnewsletter. If
you would like a physical set, however, you will
need to act quickly. As a charity we aren't in a
position to give them away, unfortunately. We are
asking £15 for the set, plus £5 for posting (or
£7.50 outside the U.K.). By buying a set you will
also be supporting the Archive and Study Centre Endowment Fund.

If you add another £10 I will personally punch
holes in them, and send them to you in a ring
binder. Personally, flipping through them, I
think you will be bowled over by the richness and
diversity of this field you belong to. I think
you will also be taken by surprise, more than once.

They would make a great stocking filler for
Christmas (but in that case, you would have to act very quickly).

Craig

Dr. Craig Fees
Planned Environment Therapy Trust Archive and Study Centre
Church Lane
Toddington
near Cheltenham
Glos. GL54 5DQ