As supplement to my posted message of yesterday, relating to Was
Australia charted before 1606? The 'Jave la Grande' inscriptions by
William A.R. Richardson (National Library of Australia, 2006), ISBN
0-642-27642-0 (pbk), I later received the answer to my query about NLA's
overseas agents from its "Manager, Publishing Section (Acting),
Publications and Events Branch":-

 "Dear Francis
Our agent in the US is Antipodes ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) and European sales are handled by
the National Library.
Thanks
[Susan Hall [[log in to unmask]]"

PS: I apologise for my spelling error in yesterday's message (it's
precisely a mis-transcription like that which provides people like
Menzies with strong 'evidence' for their theories!).

Francis Herbert