Dear all -

Please find the agenda for Monday below.  If you haven't already please can you let me know if you plan to attend for catering purposes.

I look forward to seeing you on Monday morning.

The conference centre is at number 20 on the map link (where the red key is):
http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/pub/maps/penglais.php

Kind regards,
Lucy

Welsh Electronic Records and Information Management Group

At the Pentre Jane Morgan Conference Room 1, Aberystwyth
Coffee at 10.30 for an 11.00 am start

Agenda

1.	Apologies for absence

2.	Report of the meeting held on the 9 September 2006

3.	Matters arising

4.	Update on the all Wales Fileplan Working Group

5.	Report on the RMS Generic Classification Group meeting (31 October) Robert Chell

6.	Presentation * Mared Owen * Digital Preservation

7.	Report on the RMS annual conference * David Bridge

8.	Any Other Business

9.	Date of next meeting

A buffet lunch will follow

Lucy Burrow