From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Williams, Paul
Sent: 03 November 2006 11:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VLES] Becta Results of Learning Platform[Scanned by SOPHOS Antivirus]

Does anybody know where I can find details of BECTA’s current standing on Learning Platforms and which VLE’s have passed their “Functionality Matrix”

Regards,

Paul Williams.

Richmond School,

NorthYorkshire.

***************** List information: ***************** Remember - replies go by default to the entire list. Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vleThis message and any included attachments are property of Thurston Community College and are intended only for the addressee(s).
The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail. For further information please contact the IT Department on the colleges main number which can be found on our website. ***************** List information: ***************** Remember - replies go by default to the entire list. Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle