I would like to thank everybody who has contributed to my request for information about early Motor Carriage Works. It has given me quite a few leads. My conservation colleagues are very envious of how quickly good information on unusual buildings etc. can be obtained through the HER forum.

Regards

Brian Giggins

visit the official Milton Keynes web site at http://www.mkweb.co.uk/mkcouncil

**** This e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information which is privileged.  If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, forward, copy or take any action in reliance of this e-mail or attachments.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us as soon as possible.

The anti-virus software used by Milton Keynes Council is updated regularly in an effort to minimise the possibility of viruses infecting our systems. However, you should be aware that there is no absolute guarantee that any files attached to this e-mail are virus free.****