-----Original Message-----
From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Crispin Flower
Sent: 14 November 2006 15:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Roman tiles!!!

Hi Phil
Until such time as the materials thesaurus is sorted out, should we advise
HBSMR users to convert their object recording to use the 'main materials'
thesaurus?
HBSMR lets people re-wire parts of the recording system to use different
thesaurus classes when you upgrade from one thesaurus release to the next,
and re-code terms etc where necessary - but I wouldn't want to advise this if
the materials thesaurus will be sorted out soon.
bw
Crispin

  _____