>>Even *if* we take a leap of faith and assume that the author of the
> sonnets
> and longer poems dedicted to Southampton are by [sic] the apparently
> semi-literate actor and grain hoarder from Stratford
>

> Ahem, well, at least, unlike William Shakspeare of Stratford, I can
> sign my name...
>
> :~)
>
> Kent

How true, Kent, that you didn't have the dubious distinction of going to
highschool at Stratford Grammar, and I'm sure your Latin is not merely
small, nor your Greek inconsiderable.

But really, Kent, do you think it's wise to raise the topic of what lies
behind a signed name, especially one enscribed "Kent Johnson"?  What
heteronyms might lurk in the thicket of those letters, O Yossef?  What dark
Cabal hovers, shuffling the cryptograms?  Should we call you Ishmael, or in
the words of one of the characters deployed by The Man From Stratford,
simply the thing you are shall make you live?  Who is it that can tell us
who you are?

Or, as it has been put better than I can, for brevity, with regard to the
question you have chosen to raise at issue:

                http://shakespeareauthorship.com/

Robin Hamilton