I have been charged with starting the ball rolling with respect to a Xen
workshop at DESY. We need to start thinking of dates. At the moment
January is looking good. How many days do we need to talk about Xen and
its uses, I will judge this in part by the responses I get to this email.

I see this potential workshop allowing us all to learn from each other
what high performance, low overhead vitalization can do for us all. I
was thinking of getting someone from AMD, and Intel and possibly invite
some one from vitalization products also, but mostly I imagine it will
be useful to have grid related talks.

My self I find it useful for YAIM development and D-cache testing others
will have different uses. Lets share our experiences and get a feel for
what will be required expected from such a workshop.

I will judge expectations in part by the responses I get to this email,
my particularly expectations of scale and participation.

Regards

Owen