On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:08:53 +0100
"Matt Doidge" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Heya Owen,
>
> All services had restarted and were reporting themselves in the cell
> services portion of the web interface.
>
> A plain globus-url-copy doesn't work (similar message about handles
> being in the wrong state), however a setting the -p option (had to
> look that one up to see what it was) to 10 made it so things seem to
> be working fine. I had no complicated tweaks in my batch files (in
> fact last I checked I don't think I had any tweaks at all).
>
> Is there any way I can get my doors to work back on the old number of
> parallel streams?
>
> cheers,
> Matt

I have a small dearster to deal with in my flat will be back in a n hour sorry for the delay, but please chaeck your firewall setting in dcache setup

java_options="-server -Xmx512m -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=512m \
              -Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=1800 \
              -Dorg.globus.tcp.port.range=20000,25000 \  <<<-  firewall
of remove site
              -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true \
              -Dorg.dcache.dcap.port=0 \
              -Dorg.dcache.net.tcp.portrange=33115:33145 \ <<<- our
firewall for (xrootd,dCap-passive)

# clientDataPortRange=20000:25000       <<< -- our firewall for gridFtp

Regards

Owen