I don't think there is a way to restart a bit of it.

It would be good to get to the bottom of this without having to restart
the service. Let me post something to the user-forum.

Cheers,
Greig

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Matt Doidge wrote:

> Yep, I looked in all those logs and saw nothing out of the ordinary
> for dzero, or anything else for that matter. Is it possible to just
> restart one "part" of pnfs, i.e. the dzero bit? Restarting pnfs can be
> a bit of a bugger, as I find I have to restart all the doors
> afterwards or they stand a good chance of not working for me.
>
> cheers,
> Matt

Dr Greig A Cowan                         http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/~gcowan1
School of Physics, University of Edinburgh, James Clerk Maxwell Building

TIER-2 STORAGE SUPPORT PAGES: http://wiki.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Storage