Are you an obsessive blogger? Have you sold your life on E-bay? Are your
MySpace friends more important to you than your real-life ones? Do you have
Listmania?

I'm currently working on an MA project, Digital Me, looking at how the
internet has shaped our lives, identities and work. I'm interested in how
creative people use and abuse the net to inform and create their work, how
they use the internet as a space for collaboration, research and
networking, from email lists to online virtual worlds...

I'd be interested to find out how your work and life has been changed by
online communication.

I'm in the process of setting up a website, www.digital-me.co.uk, a forum
for discussion and writing on the subject, and have also set up a mailing
list for discussion.

If you'd like to join the mailing list and contribute to the discussion with
your tales of a life online, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the subject subscribe.

I do hope you'll be able to be involved in the project.

Best

gareth

www.digitalartsforum.org.uk
The Digital Arts Forum Website is a new site which offers its members the
opportunity to publish news, events and weblogs, as well as take part in
discussions, forums and online chat.
The Digital Arts Forum is aimed primarily at digital artists and arts
workers in the East Midlands region of the UK, although we welcome input
from members elsewhere. The Forum is managed by Anna Petry, Digital Arts
Development Officer at Broadway Cinema and Media Centre in Nottingham.
The Digital Arts Forum provides a meeting ground for digital artists and
arts professionals to discuss work, strategy and development. Through its
regular meetings and email discussion lists, it aims to bring together a
network of artists to develop collaborations and partnerships which will
build the quality and profile of digital arts in the region