Michelle

I think you are asking questions which we can't answer...

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussions by and for dyslexic people
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MICHELLE OAKES
Sent: 19 September 2006 15:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [DYSLEXIA] testing

Will some one test this email with a reply as I think I have drop out of
the list some how.

Michelle
The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to, copying of or re-use of information in the e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Hotelplan Ltd or any of its affiliates.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal