-----Original Message-----
From: British archaeology discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of EUAN MACKIE
Sent: 21 September 2006 13:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BRITARCH] Nebra 'sky disc' etc

Dear All,
  If anyone would like a copy of a chapter - just
published - which discusses the disc and its
implications (details below) please send me an e-mail
and I will send you an electronic offprint.
  Euan MacKie
-------------------------------
Reference

New evidence for a professional priesthood in the
European Early Bronze Age?   343-62 in Viewing the sky
through past and present cultures:  selected papers
from the Oxford VII International Conference on Archaeoastronomy,  eds.
Todd W. Bostwick and Bryan
Bates:  Pueblo Grande Museum Anthropological Papers
no. 15: 2006.  Phoenix, Arizona (ISBN 1-882572-38-6:
Library of Congress Catalogue number 20066920371).

Think before you print!

Please note that the domain chestercc.gov.uk has changed to chester.gov.uk, please amend your records accordingly.

This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential, intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation they are addressed to and may contain information that is covered by legal, professional or other privilege.
Emails that are obscene, indecent, sexist, racist, defamatory or in breach of copyright must not be sent in or out of the Council's network.