From: "McCrone, Peter (RDS NW)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [BRITARCH] SPAM:Re: [BRITARCH] Invasions from the East

Conflict between immigrants - try an Old Firm game in Glasgow - Celtic,
traditionally supported by the Proddie population and Celtic traditionally
supported by the Papes, most of whom, originally, were of Irish extraction.
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.
If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose,
store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform
the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked
for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no
responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored and/or
recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.