On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Peter W. Draper wrote:

>> Neither would I, I'll peer at that stack trace a bit longer.
>
> I thought that trace looked familiar. When I try out your "breaks.sdf"
> file from the "segv in HDS" thread (is that really your "cube.sdf")
> I see the same core file trace.

No. The two are different. The cube that I loaded into GAIA had been used
extensively for demos. When I tried it on a machine that could not access
the build tree it crashed. Try it on a machine that had the build tree (or
Mark's fix and it loaded). This was only the command line loading. Try it
on machine without access- crash - install pastched version - no crash.

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software