Does anyone know of a publication that lists the mss destroyed in the Turin
fire of 1904?  I'm trying to track down a ms listed in the Analecta Hymnica
as Turin ms. 143 (published prior to 1904).  I contacted the University
library, and they said it wasn't theirs. I imagine it might have been
destroyed, but as far as I can figure there are several other libraries in
Turin - including the Biblioteca Reale di Torino.

In sum, I don't really know what "Torino 134" means in the AH, and whether
this ms still exists. Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks
cecilia

M.C.Gaposchkin, Ph.D.
History, Dartmouth College