to be fair Nigel you did not....  but if it makes you feel better

"..I  think several of the Heritage Action initiaves are top rate, some are
piss poor or innaccurate... I don't think I am perfect either... I make
mistakes, and can admit them..."

there you go...  I am not embarrassed about it.. I feel it is a fair comment
(imho)

And yes you can have opinions, as long as you present the whole instead of
just the bits that suit.

Now this is an Unmoderated List, and seems to be turning into a slaggin
match.  lets give it a rest shall we....people are getting bored.  I prefer
the community archaeology thread.

David Connolly
British Archaeological Jobs Resource
BAJR - www.bajr.org