Dear list

To help solve the problems associated with taking excavation site
photographs from a decent height, we have set up Aerial-Cam.

Aerial-Cam is a low level aerial photography service providing photographs
taken with remote controlled cameras mounted on a telescopic mast, up to a
height of 22m (70ft). The mast is mounted on the back of a Landrover so that
it can be positioned for optimum results. Oblique and vertical shots can
then be taken of excavation sites, monuments, buildings and landscapes for
interpretation, presentation, maintenance surveys, risk assessments and site
recording.

As this is a new service we are looking for a handful of projects where
Aerial-Cam can be applied for free to help with building a portfolio. If you
are aware of a project that could benefit from Aerial-Cam then please let me
know. Suitable projects would ideally be non-commercial open area
excavations in the South West, West Midlands or South Wales. However if
there are other kinds of projects with an unusual aspect to them, we would
be pleased to consider them also.

Thank you in advance.
Kindest Regards
Adam Stanford

T>>  01386 750647
M>> 07815 007128

web>> aerial-cam.co.uk
web>> archaeology-safaris.co.uk

Co.>> Archaeology Safaris Ltd. t/a Aerial-Cam
Post>> PO Box 130, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8WZ