we have a variable access to fracture clinics 4 days to 2 weeks, but do have
a sunday fracture clinic, especially poor during summer holidays as the
consultant orthopaedic surgeons apparently are not allowed to let Spr do
fracture clinics on there own.we have an ongoing risk mangement issue of
poor fracture clinic access compounding delayed radiologist reporting of
xrays.
mark at macclesfield