Doctissimi,

This isn't exactly medieval but it is religion, and could relate to medieval
matters.
Does anyone have any suggestions for reading on the priestly garment
prescribed by Yahweh for Aaron and described in EX 28 and elsewhere? I'm
wondering especially if MA thinkers had any explanations/discussions about
the meanings/symbolism of the stones required for the breastplate.
I read French, Italian and Spanish, but no German, I'm afraid. (I want to
stay on the good side of British Soccer fans ;-)))
MG

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]