From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 8:53 AM
Subject: Oxford DNB Life of the Day: Conditions under foot

Go to http://www.oxforddnb.com/public/lotw/1.html to see today's life with a
portrait of the subject and links to more free material.

LIFE OF THE DAY to MATCH OF THE DAY: celebrate the World Cup finals with the
Oxford DNB's British football 'dream team' - eleven legends from 100 years
of football history. http://www.oxforddnb.com/public/football.html

You will always find more free biographies in our Reading Room:
http://www.oup.com/oxforddnb/info/freeodnb/readingroom/

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]