What a very nice thing to be doing.  May you be the first of many

laura
----- Original Message -----
From: "Postles, Dr D.A." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 11 June 2006 18:51
Subject: FW: some images

I have some more images that people may download (right-click) and use as
they wish - copyright free (i.e. they are mine, but I don't care about
copyright and all that nonsense).  They are at:

http://www.le.ac.uk/ee/pot/temp/index.htm

Please note that this temporary folder will only be there for a couple of
weeks (let's say the end of June) as I have very little space remaining in
my web quota.

The images are:

Lavenham church: sacring bell spire; south porch with the de Vere rebus
(boar);
St Michael Northgate, Oxford: 11th-cent tower;
Donington le Heath manor house: original c.1290 (with some rebuilding in
17th cent.);
the pilgrim in Ashby-de-la-Zouche church: several images attempting to show,
inter alia, his broad-brimmed hat with cockleshell on it; his staff; his
long cloak etc.

Please take what you want for whatever purpose.

Cheers,
Dave

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]