Message
Thanks Rena.
Derek
-----Original Message-----
From: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rena Papadopoulos
Sent: 05 June 2006 16:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: When Will We Ever Learn? Improving Lives Through Impact Evaluation

Colleagues
Below is a report which is of much interest to me. In fact I could have written the intro myself! I hope you find it interesting too.
regards
rena.

Professor (I)Rena Papadopoulos,
Head of Research Centre for Transcultural Studies in Health,
Chair, Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions Research Team,
Chair, School Ethics Committee,
School of Health and Social Sciences, Middlesex University,
10 Highgate Hill, London N19 5LW,
Tel: 02084116626   Fax: 02084116106
Why not visit our centre website on:
http://www.mdx.ac.uk/www/rctsh/

WHY NOT ENROL ON OUR NEW AND INNOVATIVE WEB-BASED (PARTLY) MASTERS IN EUROPEAN NURSING. GO TO http://www.mdx.ac.uk/www/rctsh/eu_masters_in_nursing.htm
To subscribe to our Transcultural mailing list send a message to: [log in to unmask] with the command SUBSCRIBE TRANSCULTURAL-EUNET-L in the message body