Dear Mari.....

  Hey, i'm fine just a little bit busy with my job. Hopefully you're doing fine there.
  Hhmmmm what can i say about the demonstration? it was very scared full and so anarkis. But thanks god everything is getting better right now, no need to worries. Well, about Indonesia......I'll try to explained a little bit to you. Indonesia is a very big country. There's a 33 Province and many island in Indonesia. Actually Indonesia is a very rich country with the nature resource. We have so many beach, forest, mountain,  culture, almost in every province. But unfortunately our human resource is not very capable to handle this. Have you ever heard about Bali? Yes, Bali located in Indonesia. Bali is very famous tourism area that we have. The beach is so great and nice. But since the bombing by terorism in Indonesia, i think so many tourist are affraid to go to Bali. Even this time the situation is getting better, but it's still make the people in Indonesia feeling  uncomfortable. I live in Jakarta. Jakarta ( Capital of Indonesia), is in the Java Island (Some of the big
 islands in Indonesia)

  In Indonesia, we have 5 religion which are Moslem, Protestant, Chatolic, Hindu, Budhist, and Kong Hu Chu. So, i think it's enough for me to tell you about my country. If you're need other information, please feel free to contact me by email. And will be ao nice if someday you're able to visit me in Indonesia, it would be my pleasure to serve you in here :) so, now it's my time to know more about Norway, Could you please let me know?

  Okay Mari, hope to hear from you soon, and i wish you luck all the way. Send my regards to Phoenix Houses.

  Hug
  Ratri

Mari Haave Hesse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hello! How are you I`read your message on the list. I`ve sent to mails to
you on your yahoo account.. Hope that you have recived them.. anyway, nice
to hear that you`re smiling of my step along the struggle to a better
life! Read your message to vibeke to and I`m glad to hear that you and
your family are okey. I read about the demonstration in the paper to and
saw some pretty ruff pictures...
Anyway, here in norway the summer is on it`S way, and it is nice and warm
in the weather, I guess it in quit nice where you are to? As I told you in
the mail I sent i dont know much about Indonesia, but I have a fantasy
that it is a butiful countery. well, give me a feedback if you have
recived those two mails a have sent, I sent them to..

Love from you`re friend in Norway:)