Dear Craig,

Just going back through my inbox and came across the posting below from
yourself.  I don't know if you've had any response to your question but you
can actually download the TC training manual from the website address you
listed
(http://store.health.org/catalog/productDetails.aspx?ProductID=17297).
Simply click the "View Materials in Your Browser" option and then follow
links to both "Trainer's Manual and Powerpoint Presentations" and
"Participant's Manual" in order to find the appropriate PDF download links.
The materials are in the public domain so I'm sure there's not a problem in
adding them to the Archive and Study Centre.

If you prefer a hard copy I do believe it is possible to get them posted to
you.  The site does say that you can't order materials for international
delivery via the online ordering system, but if you email your request to
[log in to unmask] <https://store.health.org/email/>  they will let you know
the postage cost and arrange for your order to be taken.  I have done this
successfully for other materials that I was interested in.  It did take
nearly 2 months for the materials to arrive but they did eventually arrive!
All you pay for is postage as the materials are free, even for international
orders.

Hope this is helpful not only to yourself but to anyone else interested in
viewing the TC training materials.

Kind Regards,

Andy Perkins

Director

QTC Solutions Ltd

"Quality Training & Consultancy for the Health & Social Care Sector"

*  22 Hawthorn Grove, Baldovie, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5 3NA

* + 6  01382 350233

m-*  07949 775026

e-*   <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

(Company Number: 5511393)

  _____