“The next Local Government Group has been booked for Thursday July 27th at
Westminster Archives. The plan at the moment is to spend the morning on
business continuity planning and the afternoon on achieving ISO15849
compliance. As always I’m looking for willing volunteers to share their
experience in these fields. If anyone is prepared to do a presentation on
any of the subjects below please let me know on
[log in to unmask] I’m especially interested in
• The importance of business continuity
• The basics of putting together a business continuity plan
• Testing and reviewing a business continuity
• A brief introduction to ISO 15489
• Action planning to achieve compliance under ISO 15489
• Implementation of ISO15489 and review

If you would like to come along to the meeting please let me know on the
above e-mail address. This is for catering purposes as we ran out of food
last time as I had under ordered. As always could you let me know if you
are an RMS member when you contact me as RMS members will be given
preference. All the details about joining the RMS are available at www.rms-
gb.org.uk”

I'll look forward to hearing from people.