RM and ECM in Government and Public Bodies
Conference and Exhibition, 24-25 May 2006
University of Hertfordshire
Sponsored by the National Archives

Invitation
The Cimtech 2006 Records Management and Enterprise Content Management conference and exhibition is rapidly approaching and we would like to invite you to attend. We are very pleased to offer list members a discounted rate on bookings (see below).

Conference
Are you looking to implement a modern records management programme or an enterprise content management solution within your organisation to meet legislative, compliance and efficiency targets? If so, this event will provide you with the information you need. The conference programme has been put together by Cimtech and the National Archives.

You will not be preached at by suppliers who have paid for the slot but, rather, will hear from colleagues who have volunteered to present on issues they feel strongly about and experts with a track record in assisting users
to implement successful solutions.

Exhibition
A free exhibition will run alongside the conference and will feature around twenty leading suppliers of systems and services to the public sector. No conference registration required to attend the exhibition.

Brochure and booking form
See < http://www.cimtech.co.uk/Main/CourseEvents_Government_2006.htm> to access and download a PDF version of the event brochure, or see the attached PDF file.

Booking
Flexible booking arrangements allow you to attend either the full two-day conference, one of the two days, or just a half day. We are also pleased to offer list members the
discounted rates that apply to Cimtech members, and further discounts for multiple bookings. Please book early to ensure your place.

Please call Cimtech on 01707 281060 if you would like any further information.

We look forward to seeing you.

Roger N. Broadhurst, Publications Manager
Cimtech Limited, Innovation Centre, University of Hertfordshire, College Lane, Hatfield, Herts. AL10 9AB
Tel: 01707 281060  (Mobile 07775 808066)
Fax: 01707 281061
email: [log in to unmask]
Web:
http://www.cimtech.co.uk