me to

From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judith Rhodes
Sent: 02 May 2006 16:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Closure of this list

Hear hear, I second all that Nickie has just written

Judith Rhodes

Judith Rhodes
Stock Services Librarian
Leeds Library & Information Service

tel. 0113 395 2335

"Roome, Nickie (CIO-IMD)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Chartered Library and Information Professionals <[log in to unmask]>

02/05/2006 16:29
Please respond to "Roome, Nickie (CIO-IMD)"