Dear All

Perhaps the development below is of interest?

Bruce

Dear Colleague,

Please accept this email message as our invitation to you to attend the extraordinary gathering taking place in Toronto, Canada this July 26 to 28, to co-create and launch a new, global network - the World Wisdom Alliance.

The Club of Budapest Canada is hosting the gathering at the Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville hotel, following the World Wisdom Council special meeting, and is the organization coordinating the creation and implementation of the Alliance in partnership with many other groups. We sincerely hope that your organization will be among the Founding Partners in Toronto!

The core of the Alliance will be a new, 'on-line community' of like-minded organizations addressing our growing, societal and environmental challenges and opportunities, both global and local, via a unique web portal now being built. General information is now available at our website: http://www.clubofbudapest.ca/

It will be an exciting and inspirational 'action-oriented' gathering to launch the World Wisdom Alliance. Ervin Laszlo, Michael Laitman, Ashok Gangadean, Elisabet Sahtouris, Lybert 'Uncle' Angaangaq, Nancy Roof and other global visionaries will be here to join you and many ‘better world’ activists from around the planet!

Your participation and support is essential to the co-creation and on-going success of this major initiative!

Please click this link to directly register for the Alliance launch and to book your hotel accommodations: http://www.clubofbudapest.ca/registration.html. Please note that registration and participation is free! However space is limited.

We welcome your participation and partnership in this unique gathering and look forward to greeting you in Toronto as we create this new, global alliance!

Please forward this invitation to other 'better world' organizations you are connected with and ask them to do the same. We hope to launch our new Alliance with a bang!

P.S. If you are also interested in attending the World Future Society conference from July 28 - 30, information is available at: http://www.wfs.org/

With Best Regards,

David Woolfson
President, The Club of Budapest Canada