  From: Roger Anderton
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: 12 May 2006 21:41
  Subject: Fw: Introduction: Roger Anderton

  Hello to Friends of Wisdom,

  I would like to introduce myself:

  I Am Roger Anderton

  My Main interest is Einstein's unified Field Theory

  I have been researching this subject for many years.

  And it might coincide with your group's aims of revolutionising Academia.

  I have not come at this subject of Einstein's unified field theory from this direction--But if you go into the web site for the US Library of Congress and type in a search for: "unitary field theory" - the first book that comes up on the list is:

  Scientific Basis for World Civilisation: untary field theory by Leo J Baranski

  Einstein was not working alone on the unified field theory, the main man working on it besides him was Leo Baranski. Einstein sat on the review board of Baranski's phd thesis.

  Baranski was supposed to be the inheritor of Einstein's legacy of the next step in physics of the Unified Field Theory.

  Now you will have never heard of Baranski--- Baranski died and was forgotten by the rest of Academia.

  And when it comes to looking at books on Unified Field theory no-one actually looks!

  So, this is completely forgotten by Academia. Students are discouraged from looking in the direction I have just told you about, they are told to study this and that and they don't look in the direction(s) I look.

  Now, as regards this (what I consider) serious omission from Physics Education, I will "not beat about the bush" --- follow the paper - trail as I have followed it and things get extremely weird --- things end up in the area that debunkers like to ridicule and  make jokes about.

  I want to get the information that I have out to a wider audience. BUT I have had serious problems with being able to do this with the News Media etc.

  I am asking you please, is there anyone interested and able to help me?

  Best wishes
  Roger Anderton