I am out of the office from 29/04/2006 until 22/05/2006.

For urgent collection development matters, please contact my colleague,
Ivan Koh ([log in to unmask]).

Cheers,
Vivien Tan
:: national library board > digital library services > digital collection
development
:: tel +65 6846 6882 :: fax +65 6846 6843 :: email [log in to unmask]
:: 50 geylang east avenue 1 singapore 389777

- "I love my Library" - practise good library etiquette.
- How has the library transformed your life? Share your story at
http://www.nlb.gov.sg/celebratinglibraries and stand to win prizes.
- National Library commemorative items (bookends, bookmarks, coffeetable
book, mobile callback cards, etc) for sale.  Visit http://www.nlb.gov.sg
for details.

WARNING :
This e-mail and any attached files may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose,
reproduce, copy, distribute, disseminate, use this communication or take
any action in reliance thereon. Communication of any information in this
e-mail to any unauthorised person may constitute an offence under the
Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). Please notify the sender immediately if you
receive this by error.