Dear List Members,
As Kalamazoo approaches, I want to invite you to attend the
sessions and meals sponsored by the International Medieval
Sermon Studies Society.

We have three sessions this year, all on Saturday, all in
Valley III, room 306.
391. Philosophical and Mystical Sermons in Germany and the Low
Countries in the Later Middle Ages
450. Preaching Values in Context
510. Texts and Contexts

In addition we have our annual dinner gathering on Friday
evening, May 5. We will be returning to the Epic Bistro. For
reservation purposes, please email me
([log in to unmask]) or RJ Stansbury
([log in to unmask]) or catch RJ on the WMU campus by
noon that day if you would like to come. Feel free to invite a
friend along. We will meet at 6pm outside Valley III
(Eldridge-Fox) and carpool to the restaurant. If you want more
information on the restaurant, go to:
http://www.millenniumrestaurants.com/bistro/index.htm.

On Saturday, May 6, at noon, we will have our Buffet Lunch and
Business meeting in Bernhard Center, room 107. There is no need
to make a reservation. This year’s menu features Polynesian
Chicken Salad. The cost of $14 will be collected at the door.

I look forward to seeing you very soon!

Best wishes,
Anne Thayer

to: [log in to unmask]