dilectissimi sapientes
I am presently working on a passage taken from a French Mystery play wher I have found a passage moking a pagan ceremony. The priest of the pagan religion expresses himself in an inventive and creative Greek where he uses Agios Athanatos Adonai which one could think is taken from the office from Good Friday. I would like to ask my imminent colleagues if it was present in the liturgy pretridentine.
Thanks you in advance.

N'en sai plus dire
Denis Hüe,
responsable du Master Lettres Langues Communication
Centre d'Etude des Textes Médiévaux, (CETM-CELAM)
Université de Haute Bretagne
http://www.uhb.fr/alc/medieval

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]