I've also seen Candace Robb at Kalamazoo,.

Tom Izbicki

Thomas Izbicki
Research Services Librarian
 and Gifts-in-Kind Officer
Eisenhower Library
Johns Hopkins
Baltimore, MD 21218
(410)516-7173
fax (410)516-8399

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/26/06 1:06 PM >>>
medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Sharon Newman is a medievalist who writes historical mysteries set in the medieval period.  She often gives talks at Kalamazoo on writing historical fiction.

Kim Rivers
UW Oshkosh