On Friday, April 14, 2006, at 5:14 pm, John Briggs wrote:

> Whatever happened to:
>
> Tiburtius, Valerian and Maximus
>
> were they culled in 1969?

If so, they appear to be back now.  At least, they head today's pack in
the online Italian-language version of the new RM.  See:
http://tinyurl.com/lkhv3

This version has a fair number of typos.  I suppose that its 'Tiburnio'
is one of these.  'Tiburnius' would be a very unusual name.

Best,
John Dillon

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]