Hazel

The Government, all public bodies, charities and 'the-courts'  have failed
this family and as you are well infomed this is why I have continued to
fight, campaign and lobby for basic human rights and civil liberties and
'justice' for all ASD's/ Neurodiverse children, adults, families, and carers
and one of the reasons why I was in the court again.

Why do we after feel that we are 'a-burden' on them all?

I have been at the Humber Bridge myself a few times in the last couple of
years contemplating suicide and stopped by the police with all the immense
stress I've been under feeling isolated and lonely being embattled all the
time with all the authourities.

As David Glenister, Hull and E. Riding MHAG said yesterday to me when I was
in the office:- 'Why don't the authorities put a phone (free helpline) and
'safety-fall-nets' at the humber bridge?

I will tell you all how I got on in Court, after  have received the notes
from Dr Jill Aylott, my non-legal advocate who supported me at the Court
today.

The East Riding of Yorkshire Council tried for another injunction on me
again today, but they failed at this time.

For the first time in over 2 years also Her Majesty's Court Service (HMCS)
met one of my access needs by providing me a 'video-suite' room. I did have
to move rooms, because the first room was too noisy, especially the noise
from the radiators that was causing me 'high-anxiety (exposure-anxiety) and
was like 'white-noise' (toture).

Yours

Colin

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]

Archives and tools are located at: