Here with entries missed in the previous list.

I was clearly tiring last night or maybe laughing too much when compiling
the list as many suggestions made were not initially included and other not
at that time received apologies for that.

Additional entries have also been added although it would seem probable
organisations will tend to embrace words directly reflective of their own
values and perceived needs rather than any more inclusive and accurately
descriptive ones.

Accessary
Aftercarers
Assizor
Assumers
Aurevoirs
Auspex
Autocrats
Autodetectives
Checkers
Come (Camera output monitoring employee)
Communicators
Companions
Correctors
Crocodiles (Control Room Operative Capable of Distanced (or) Intrusive Lense
Enabled Surveillance - CROCODILES)
Cutters
Factorer
Garnishee
Goavings
Goldeneyes
Gossips
Gottens
Haltemores
Image analysers
Inoperative
Intelligence gatherers
Interpretaters
Lookers
Monitors
Negationers
Officials
Orieltators
Paid voyeur
Pandemics
Panders
Pannerrs
Performers
Polyphems
Polypictorials
Public Supervisors
Recorders
Reviewers
Sign readers
Sleepers
Surveillants
Surver (cf.surfer, but from surveiller, and implies 'makes you servile')
Tapers
Team workers
Testers
Unspotter
Visual determinators
Vatcher (as in vague watcher)
Workers
Zombies

As previously it is left to the reader to identify the humorous suggestions.

Ian W