well, yes, indeed, naturally and of course, sweet P----i never go anywhere without my television.

imagine and pity the poor blokes who must face non-tv life without the aerie and practical wisdom of tv writers as guide!  horrors!

must hurry back to my several tv walls to find out what is Real News and then watch They Who Say Things About It and then settle down to Reality TV and the salve of sitcoms.

thanks for your praise of our life-giving tellies, dearest telly-interruptus P,

your delicious Omnia  aka joodles