From: "CARLOS" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:45 AM
Subject: [M-R] Message for Elizabeth McLachlan

Sorry for sending this to the whole list, but I wrote twice to this
list member, to no avail.

Elizabeth: I've received your photocopies. In exchange, I sent you a
couple of Spanish Romanesque things. Have youy received them? The
paper I am submitting next april will be published. When it is issued,
I'll send you a copy.

Thanks again!

Carlos

to: [log in to unmask]