JISC projects that are interested in repositories *and* preservation can
join this cluster group
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/repositories/digirep/index/Category:Repositories_and_preservation_cluster

Steve Hitchcock
Preserv Project Manager
IAM Group, School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 3256    Fax: +44 (0)23 8059 2865
http://preserv.eprints.org/