-----Original Message-----
From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Nick Boldrini
Sent: 21 March 2006 14:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HER Forum Summer Meeting

Hi Nick

possible dates of clashes in June

Our Yorkshire regional HER Working Party on 9th June
ALGAO HER Committee on 15th June
HBSMR Users Group on 13th, 16th, or 22nd June (ask Sarah Poppy to
confirm which)

July looks freer to me (but more likely to be holiday season?)

hope that helps

best wishes

Nick Boldrini
Historic Environment Record Officer
Heritage Section
Countryside Service
North Yorkshire County Council
County Hall
Northallerton
DL7 8AH
Direct Dial (01609) 532331

Conserving North Yorkshire's heritage - encouraging sustainable access
www.northyorks.gov.uk/archaeology

This email is personal. It is not authorised by or sent on behalf of
North Yorkshire
County Council, however, the Council has the right and does inspect
emails sent from
and to its computer system. This email is the sole responsibility of
the sender

>>> [log in to unmask] 21/03/2006 14:33:09 >>>
Dear All

I'm presently investigating possible dates/venues for this year's HER
Forum Summer Meeting. The target area is June-July. I wonder, does
anyone know of any significant dates for the HER community during this
period that I should avoid?

Regards

Nick

WARNING

This E-mail and any attachments may contain information that is confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily the view of the Council.

North Yorkshire County Council.