Dear all,

We have been having some difficulty with a particular company about paying
for HER/SMR searches. We would like to know what other peoples policies are
on charging for a search. We charge commercial companies £40 plus VAT for a
standard search.  Does everyone else charge? Who do you charge? Just
archaeological contractors? What about government bodies like The
Environment Agency? Do you charge water companies like Severn Trent?  If you
don't charge companies like Severn Trent, do you charge consultancy
companies working on behalf of them, as they are commercial?

Regards,
Emma Hancox
Historic Environment Record Officer,
Worcestershire County Council.
Privileged/Confidential information and/or Copyright Material
may be contained in this email.  The information and Material
is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.

If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended addressee(s), you may not copy or
deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
email by mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Worcestershire County
Council.

Although this email and attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defects which might affect any computer or IT systems
into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by
Worcestershire County Council for any loss or damage arising in any
way from the receipt or use thereof.