Tom, I want to thank you for sending the lists of recently-published books to the list.

Nancy

Nancy Spies
Arelate Studio
www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

"But if by 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a 'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960