Tom, I want to thank you for sending the lists of recently-published books
to the list.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

Save  the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

"But if by 'Liberal' they  mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas  without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare of the people --  their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their civil rights, and  their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate  and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if that is what they mean by  'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]