Dear colleague

The UK Energy Research Centre (UKERC - http://www.ukerc.ac.uk/) is
developing a map of UK transport research expertise; including academic,
consultancy, research institute, think tank, commercial and other research
activity.

To achieve this we're asking for your responses to a questionnaire (sent to
you on request) asking for details about your research activity in all
aspects of transport research.

The objective is to categorise transport research and identify areas of
expertise and resource/ research gaps. Your input to this questionnaire is
vital to adequately inform policy on funding for transport research,
including the next Comprehensive Spending Review

The research atlas will also provide:
o an authoritative and comprehensive account of capabilities and
unsolved research problems across the domain of transport and energy
research
o a database of current UK transport and energy research publicly
available via UKERC web portal
o a resource for potential collaboration and joint projects

The UKERC Research Atlas will be a formidable document and this is your
chance to have a part in this project and influence the research agenda at
a number of different levels.

The questionnaire takes around 10 minutes to complete. However, I am unable
to attach the questionnaire to this posting. IF YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO
COMPLETE THE SURVEY, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [log in to unmask] and I will send
you a copy.

Thank you in advance.

If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to Dr Jillian
Anable [log in to unmask]