Nivedita

How did you unpack the distribution? If you used something like winzip you
must be careful. Older versions in particular required turning off the
"smart CR/LF" option - (configuration-> misc tab). Otherwise this will
corrupt binary files.

Occasionally I've found that when files are unpacked using gunzip in cygwin
that the permissions get set wrong. Check to make sure in windows explorer
that the security permissions on the file allow your user to execute the
*.dll file. (Right click file ->properties -> security). You may not be able
to see this if your explorer view is set to simple.

Darren