Bit pushed for time today but my first response is that this looks like a great idea. It occurs to me that, as you say, other agencies do training. We has a regional skills sharing day to look at progress on a reagional Reading Groups Project last week and everyone thought it was excellent.  I know there is always an element of this in a training day but the slight shift of emphasis was quite liberating and everyone came away fired up get on with things. Of course you do still need an excellent facilitator to do the project management training but even some of that could be done in Best Practice presentations.  I would be very happy to be involved in any capacity and could talk  about the East Midlands books connect 2 project which was my trail by fire when I joined the authority. I'll be very interested to hear how this develops.
All the best
Sheelagh
Sheelagh Gallagher
Reading Development Officer
Culture and Community
Nottinghamshire County Council

E-mails and any attachments from Nottinghamshire County Council are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any other way.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Nottinghamshire County Council unless otherwise specifically stated.

Although any attachments to the message will have been checked for viruses before transmission, you are urged to carry out your own virus check before opening attachments, since the County Council accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may have to be disclosed in response to a request.

Nottinghamshire County Council Legal Disclaimer